Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.

Sentimental girl is my nom de plume.

I'm Jenna, I'm 17 and I'm a freshman at UC San Diego. I'm disenchanted by this world and disillusioned by the people in it.
Oct 13 '14

Anonymous asked:

What are you having trouble adjusting to?

Living with 12 other girls and being responsible hahahaha

Sep 29 '14

Anonymous asked:

sorry about the people bombarding you hope your college years are fun. sucks your not blogging much though you were a fave

Aw you’re so nice! Thank you c: made my day a little brighter!

I’m on day three at UCSD and 99% of the time I’ve been loving it, and the other 1% I’ve been having trouble adjusting…

Sep 11 '14
unamusedsloth:

Ducklings have great brakes.

unamusedsloth:

Ducklings have great brakes.

(Source: unamusedsloth)

Sep 11 '14
Sep 11 '14
Sep 11 '14

I think I’m going to get back into blogging, since I sped so much time browsing motiveweight and other places, and I just made my first ever before and after picture submission

Aug 22 '14

Figured I’d give you all an update since I never post anymore.

Read More

Jul 27 '14

missuskite:

There’s this freshman kid named Bobby and he is so strange but he is so funny and he says the DARNDEST things aha

Jul 2 '14

Anonymous asked:

Hey congrats on the great school! I'm in the same boat, I got into a good school, but my family doesn't have a lot of money. Luckily I got a good scholarship too, so I hope they saw fit to give you a decent amount of money to attend. You have great grades so I just hope they did the right thing. Congrats really. You deserve all the good things this will bring you. Signed, an old friend.

I haven’t gotten a whole ton of money, but my grants and my school’s scholatship cover everything except books/housing, which can easily be covered by the federal loans I have available.

I’m sorry that I seriously didn’t see this until now.

Thanks!

Jul 2 '14

Anonymous asked:

Has Prom happened in your school yet?

Sorry I’m never on…

but you asked this the day before my prom, if that answers your question

May 3 '14

Study for AP Chem? Nooooo.

Of course I end up here.

Mar 23 '14

I haven’t been on tumblr in soooo long so here’s an update:

UCSD class of 2018 (Revelle, Chem major, committed)

Undefeated drum line season, ADLA World Class

Graduating with Honors

Still dating that one loser Ryan

planning to march independent drum line 2015

yeah that’s basically it, now I’m just gonna go stress about a roommate some more

Jan 25 '14

Last night at Ryan’s house I was feeling really gross but I ended up being okay for the most part

Then I went to paint day for drum line feeling okay

But then I had to go home because I’m really really sick

And I just ate in n out and it’s about to come back up ughhh

Jan 25 '14

sharonosbourne:

*wakes up from nap that i didn’t know i was taking*

(Source: andrewbelami)

Jan 22 '14

Life is easier when you’re dating someone who understands the grossest of your dilemmas